Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 25 - Lourenzá

The road is expected to go up a few hundred meters tomorrow to Abadin. By now the body is already used to that. At this rate I'd probably be in Santiago by next Thursday. It will have to end soon. But since my flight is not until the follow Wednesday (another 5 1/2 more days). Should I walk to Finisterre and Muxia? Go somewhere else? Will probably decide when I get to Santiago.

No comments: